Alfresco Mobile for iOS & reverse proxy

For all of you that has a reverse proxy in front of Alfresco and has experienced problems with the new Alfresco Mobile 2.0 for iOS, there is a solution for this. The CMIS endpoint has changed in the new app and now uses /cmisatom instead. Because of this the app uses the response generated by Alfresco for the CMIS calls, not the configured service URL. The initial login call (and some other ones) uses the configured service URL but later in the process the app picks up URL’s from the response and uses them. As a standard the response URL includes references to the local server name, not the reverse proxy address. In order to fix this some Tomcat configuration has to be done. In some cases it’s enough with one connector, but in my specific case I have to use two.

<Connector

connectionTimeout="20000"
    URIEncoding="UTF-8"
    redirectPort="8443"
    scheme="https"
    proxyName="alfrescoapp.example.com"
    proxyPort="443" />

So now the reverse proxy address ‘alfresco.example.com’ uses the first connector and the reverse proxy address ‘alfrescoapp.example.com’ uses the second connector.

For references please look in this forum thread:

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Alfresco Mobile for iOS & reverse proxy

1. mcm says:

Even as early as 5 years old I can remember my family commenting on my tubbiness. They never made any effort to encourage me to exercise or eat differently or anything, just jeered at me for the way I looked. I remember being in elementary school and looking at the skinny girls and wondering how I could get like that, and just not knowing how. The verbal taunting continued throughout the time I lived at home, and I internalized it really hard.
    mcm http://bayburtevdenevenakliyat.com/ggrdpress/fonts/Runtime/dashboards/drivers/include12/mcm/criymqro-p-800.html

2. Heh, I didn get wasted. She played off on, but hasn played for close to a year now. She made it to 90 on a pally, but lost interest pretty soon after. I have to think of a good in game story. There only a couple that are coming to mind right now. Back late vanilla/early BC era I was leveling my feral druid in Desolace. I was a noob, but I was having fun with it. IIRC it was a sea giant that I found and it showed as red to me. I decided that I was going to kill it, as it was an elite and red I figured it probably drop something amazing (spoilers: it didn It took me 10 minutes or so, and a lot of frantic kiting and healing, but I was able to down it. It was myself as a resto druid and one other resto druid that were healing, so we inevitably join it in the campfire and crack jokes about a forest fire. Didn always help us kill Sindy, though.overview for PoliticBot
    mcm bags sale http://www.liwood.com/ggrdpress/fonts/Runtime/dashboards/drivers/include29/mcm/wduqtcsp-p-693.html

• Joni says:

Elizabeth!! This is an amazing project!Lovely design, great papers and lovely decorated.What will that be nice to put on your talbu!!Beaetifully colored Tilda's.Wish you a lovely weekMagda

• http://www./ says:

I have been thinking of printing my blog! I should just do it, so hard for me to spend the money though. I love that you have Her Fearful Symmetry on here! I just love her writing, even though it was so different from our beloved TTW. How is married life???

• CT has been a big part of my mix for many years. I’ll be buying. Don’t really need it, but maybe it will fix the heart rate issues. Or maybe not. ErgVideo is great, Real Course works fine, I can still bang out 3D workouts. Maybe RM1 will surprise me with improvements on those.PowerBeam Pro screen shots look great! But, as much as I love Saris as a company, their customer service, and the Powertap, Poweragent software has the most screwed up user interface I’ve ever encountered. Then again, maybe Saris will use a 3rd party developer….

• Really… what the hell obliterated a city block in Argentina…. what hit in Romania…. what hit in Arizona…. and in Iowa…. or yeah… I forgot…. it was just “Gas Lines” that errupted on the same day all of the richest most powerful people including the president just happened to be within 15 miles of the world biggest supposed underground bunker… and the NASA warning… yea nothing to worry about nothing to see here… move along.

• Indispensabile mandare lettera diretta di Ferrero a tutti i segretari di circolo d’Italia per avviare i comitati in tutti i comuni e in tutti i luoghi di lavoro, fabbriche, scuole, ecc.

• http://www./ says:

canaille : il n’y a pas de mot spécifique en français pour un 2e qui n’est pas suivi d’un 3e. « Deuxième » et « second » ont strictement le même sens.

• Et voilà, ce petit coffret Benefit dans l’œil …& vu l’éloge que tu en fais, je vais peut-être me laisser tenter !Ah, et pour la manucure caviar, je suis bien d’accord avec toi !Le seul truc qui me plaît dans toute cette histoire, ce sont les flacons Ciaté, trop mignons avec le petit nÅ“ud !Bonne journéeClaire

•  ( 2012.03.3 21:55 ) : Outstanding read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little investigation on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I located it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

• http://www./ says:

"Then people could study on their own, and with (heavily scrutinized) ID take a test, and become credentialed, at much lower cost. Like a few hundred dollars for books (maybe not even that–all materials could be online)."

• http://www./ says:

They say god only takes the best… He truly has now. Only fools is what I put on when I am feeling low, when I just simply want to smile or have the best laugh. A true legend, one of a kind. Thankyou for sharing your special gift. Thoughts with your family xx

• I’ve clearly been spending too much time with you FC, my first thought looking at January Jones was “Black shoes?! Really?”You have managed to embed yourself into my fashion subconscious (and I am not complaining in the slightest!!)

• I think you are right… a lot of it DOES have to do with being loved. A pet that is loved is happier and I think it shows not only in how they act, but how they look as well.

• Brynn – OMG i LOVE that they have partnered with Stop Child Trafficking Now!!! I’d want to be a model just for that reason…although I’m not such a great model so I’ll leave it to the professionals

3. That the only real interaction he had with other dogs (besides passing the occasional dog while out on a walk, which he normally good with or just ignores).overview for OldGhostsNewRegrets
    mcm geldbörsen http://jbator.pl/ggrdpress/fonts/Runtime/dashboards/drivers/include21/mcm/vhlwkhfh-p-277.html

4. keylagu says:

Hey, I’m a student doing research in CA, and would like to compliment you
    on your site. I’ve done most of my development work in perl,
    but am porting to java for web purposes, and thought I’d look
    who else has done this. Found your site. Once again,… very nice.