- for more details on Posting custom events to the activity feed
- Element Vape on Update a date of a task in a running workflow
- new proxy on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- Nolan Ramirez on Search is no longer context aware in Alfresco 5
- email@example.com on Update a date of a task in a running workflow
Monthly Archives: April 2015
In this post I dig a bit deeper in how you can debug solr exceptions/warnings. In part 1 of this blog series we looked briefly at the problem where we got a timeout and how we can fix this in … Continue reading
There are two kinds of solr error / warnings that I’ve seen a few times but never really investigated further. Now when in the process of migrating a big Alfresco installation from Lucene to Solr we had alot of errors … Continue reading