- mississauga taxi on Publishing an external link to Alfresco content with Expiry Date and Transformation Support
- Mona Mcgrew on Session replication in Tomcat with Hazelcast
- zalo ads on Posting custom events to the activity feed
- https://www.qqueen700.com on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- https://www.aace777.com on Confused JVM? Kill it!
Author Archives: Niklas Ekman
We have a customer where we’ve started to get memory problems in Alfresco recently. Those kind of problems can be very hard to pinpoint but for this particular client we’re almost sure what’s causing the memory problems. Unfortunately for us, … Continue reading
Recently I received a task where I had to modify a function I’ve wrote a long time ago that send out emails to users based on some criteria. The problem is that when I wrote that function I: 1. Didn’t … Continue reading
For all of you that has a reverse proxy in front of Alfresco and has experienced problems with the new Alfresco Mobile 2.0 for iOS, there is a solution for this. The CMIS endpoint has changed in the new app … Continue reading
It may happen, in some peculiar circumstances, that a users dashboard becomes corrupted. The signs for when this happens is that the users dashboard can’t load or that there’s an error when the user tries to customize the user dashboard. One way … Continue reading