- Carmelo1979 on How to debug solr exceptions/warnings for Alfresco (Part 2)
- Daily Web Biz Review on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- Johng9 on Publishing an external link to Alfresco content with Expiry Date and Transformation Support
- womens bike shorts on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- stratton on Publishing an external link to Alfresco content with Expiry Date and Transformation Support
Category Archives: Alfresco
Had some problems the other day to get a form filter to execute. Found out that workflow task forms uses an own filterRegistry. So the spring bean definition have to be like this for example:
In this post I dig a bit deeper in how you can debug solr exceptions/warnings. In part 1 of this blog series we looked briefly at the problem where we got a timeout and how we can fix this in … Continue reading
There are two kinds of solr error / warnings that I’ve seen a few times but never really investigated further. Now when in the process of migrating a big Alfresco installation from Lucene to Solr we had alot of errors … Continue reading
A customer today reported a problem where version history was not what you would expect between the 1.0 and the 1.1 versions in Alfresco Share. A bit of background history to start with: As soon as content is dropped into … Continue reading
I had the need to change a reminder date of a workflow task in order to test a cron job sending out email reminders. Using the workflow console (http://localhost:8080/alfresco/faces/jsp/admin/workflow-console.jsp) First query to find running workflows. show workflows all Identify the … Continue reading
In the current project I’m working on there is a requirement that for one type of datalist the user should be able to select some of the items and based upon those items a pdf will be constructed and placed … Continue reading