- NEYMAR on Creating a new multiple action for a specific datalist
- Brentgluct on Publishing an external link to Alfresco content with Expiry Date and Transformation Support
- Brentgluct on Introducing the Alfresco Gamification Addon
- Brentgluct on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- Brentgluct on Session replication in Tomcat with Hazelcast
Category Archives: cluster
When running Alfresco Share in a clustered environment, it’s recommended to use sticky sessions. Sticky sessions make sure that a user stays on the same server throughout the users interaction with Alfresco Share. There is one occasion where the user … Continue reading →