- for more details on Posting custom events to the activity feed
- Element Vape on Update a date of a task in a running workflow
- new proxy on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- Nolan Ramirez on Search is no longer context aware in Alfresco 5
- email@example.com on Update a date of a task in a running workflow
Category Archives: cluster
When running Alfresco Share in a clustered environment, it’s recommended to use sticky sessions. Sticky sessions make sure that a user stays on the same server throughout the users interaction with Alfresco Share. There is one occasion where the user … Continue reading →