- los angeles growth on Posting custom events to the activity feed
- scam chat on Publishing an external link to Alfresco content with Expiry Date and Transformation Support
- fx15 on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- DeleAlli on Introducing the Alfresco Gamification Addon
- www.claridgehoteluae.com on Search is no longer context aware in Alfresco 5
Category Archives: cluster
When running Alfresco Share in a clustered environment, it’s recommended to use sticky sessions. Sticky sessions make sure that a user stays on the same server throughout the users interaction with Alfresco Share. There is one occasion where the user … Continue reading →