- NEYMAR on Creating a new multiple action for a specific datalist
- Brentgluct on Publishing an external link to Alfresco content with Expiry Date and Transformation Support
- Brentgluct on Introducing the Alfresco Gamification Addon
- Brentgluct on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- Brentgluct on Session replication in Tomcat with Hazelcast
In the current project I’m working on there is a requirement that for one type of datalist the user should be able to select some of the items and based upon those items a pdf will be constructed and placed … Continue reading
Background A customer of ours had a need to change properties to the same value for a bulk of documents at once. So we created an action in the document library where you could select a bunch of documents of … Continue reading
It may happen, in some peculiar circumstances, that a users dashboard becomes corrupted. The signs for when this happens is that the users dashboard can’t load or that there’s an error when the user tries to customize the user dashboard. One way … Continue reading