- Godaddy on Search is no longer context aware in Alfresco 5
- Godaddy on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- Godaddy on Posting custom events to the activity feed
- scarica da instagram on Confused JVM? Kill it!
- free youtube downloader and converter on Publishing an external link to Alfresco content with Expiry Date and Transformation Support
Category Archives: share
In one of our custom Alfresco implementations we are making releases quite often due to somewhat heavy development. The customer used the site notice dashlet to inform users of upcoming downtimes but since there is a lot of sites with … Continue reading →
A not so uncommon requirement from our customers is the need for custom activity messages to be posted when a user interacts with the system in some way. A recent example is to post a notification to the feed whenever … Continue reading →
During testing an upgrade from Alfresco 4 to Alfresco 5 we noticed that searches are no longer context aware in Alfresco 5. Before Alfresco 5, if you made a search from within a site, then the default action was that … Continue reading →
When running Alfresco Share in a clustered environment, it’s recommended to use sticky sessions. Sticky sessions make sure that a user stays on the same server throughout the users interaction with Alfresco Share. There is one occasion where the user … Continue reading →